Welcome to our website www.rendezvousaustralie.com.au (ABN 48 957 973 520).
The terms ‘Rendez-Vous Australie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘RDV Australie’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Rendez-Vous Australie reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at its sole discretion. Your continued access to and use of RDV Australie after such change constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As such, please review the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly.
II – Intellectual property
- This website and its content (including logos, images, audio files, names, designs, trademarks) are copyright of Rendez-Vous Australie – © Rendez-Vous Australie 2019. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Nor may you reproduce, republish, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer or disassemble Rendez-Vous Australie content.
III – Disclaimer and Liability
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rendez-Vous Australie and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- You acknowledge that the use of the social media platforms is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant platform operator and that the use of any personal data transferred to the platforms is subject to the privacy or notice of the relevant platform operator.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rendez-Vous Australie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, technical issues beyond our control and for any other reasons.
- Rendez-Vous Australie reserves the right to alter or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website and its content at any time, with or without notice. You agree that Rendez-Vous Australie shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website.
IV – Users’ content on this website and its social network profiles
- Users are allowed to leave comments on this website and its social network profiles in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will not write content, upload files or insert links that:
- are unlawful, illegal and fraudulent;
- are defamatory, disparaging and discriminatory to any individual, group or business;
- promote violence and/or hatred and/or harassment to any individual, group or business;
- contain political and religious propaganda;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior consent such as advertising, contests, barter, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes;
- contain spams, chain letters, computer viruses designed to alter, interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality, security and integrity of Rendez-Vous Australie.
- Rendez-Vous Australie shall not be responsible for any content posted by users on this website and its social network profiles. You acknowledge that all such content whether expressed as opinions, statements or recommendations, are those of users expressing such views and are not those of Rendez-Vous Australie.
- Rendez-Vous Australie shall have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor any publicly posted material and to, without notice edit, delete or remove any material postings or comments that it deems inappropriate or otherwise in violation of those terms and conditions.
- You agree to grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
V – Privacy
- Rendez-Vous Australie collects your personal information and data in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
VI – Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Brisbane, Queensland, except as otherwise agreed by the parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Queensland for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.